Easily feeling motivated today after the daily herald article was released… Cinnamon streusel muffins and double chocolate mounds cookies (Taken with Instagram)
This just happened…cake batter puppy chow (Taken with instagram)
Thoughts of the Day
It’s THURSDAY…one day closer to Friday and DISTRICT is over. Life can presume normalcy once again!
Hefty to do list today
1. School/Teach- easy day ahead, we are at the point where we are coasting a little. My 8th graders have next week of class then start their graduation activities. My 7th grade accelerated students are done after today with placement testing, so we have fun activities the rest of the year. In BD/LD…we will be working right up through that final bell. Did I mention we caught a student stealing? Oh yeah, not that outrageous with that group, but thats why you have to keep them busy at every second.
2. Grocery Shop- I FEEL LIKE BAKING!
3. Bake- One of my students brought in the BEST puppy chow for me yesterday. Who ever thought to put those checkerboard butter pretzels in the mix of chex was pure genius. But anyway, when I was raving about it all the girls said they could make better so we decided Friday would be puppy chow day. A little fun competition for my 8th graders :) And I have to start working on the cupcakes that will be photographed. Im not telling what they are being photographed for, but its EXCITING~
4. My cousin is getting married in October and her bachelorette party and bridal shower are soon approaching. Im devoting some time to working on the favors today. A little work everyday on those babies and they will be finished before you know it.
5. wine and greys. Thursday tradition.
Ill post pictures later. But while im thinking about it…does anyone have any fun games to play at a bachelorette party? Involving drinking? Ideas welcomed….